Monday, June 24, 2013

GM Update and Heels.

Because I am a total and complete loser, I thought it would be worth a shot to actually contact General Motors about my car (which, by the way, is actually at almost 361,700 miles – I underestimated, apparently) and tell them about how appreciative I was that their vehicle not only has lasted so long, but has been extremely reliable. Within 24 hours, I got a phone call from a nice guy at GM named Rob who wanted to, ‘reach out and acknowledge me over the phone’. Not expecting much, I figured I’d call them back when I finished up with work on Friday. I ducked out early because I work right near where a marathon was a’brewing, and I didn’t want to get caught up in all the craziness.


He called twice that morning, and then again in the afternoon. There wasn’t much going on, so I answered the third call. Turns out they think it’s wonderful that my car has an ‘unbelievable’ amount of mileage and I must keep it in excellent condition (HA! *snicker*) for it to have lasted so long., no. Not really…


Either way, they are going to send me a $100 service certificate as a thank you for maintaining my vehicle to such a high amount of miles, which is really pretty damn awesome of them. I wasn’t expecting anything except perhaps a form letter thanking me for my feedback. This was certainly beyond my expectations. So once it arrives, I’ll probably take my poor Beast in for an oil change or transmission flush… It deserves it.


On another note, it is finally gorgeous out today, and I am sporting an awesome pair of nude suede heels with AB crystals on the heels. This is awesome in every way. I also ended up being teased quite a bit this weekend for wearing heels when I’m already tall enough…



Words to Live By: Heels do wonderful things to a woman’s ass, regardless of how tall she is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment