Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Real-Time Reactions to Nicki Minaj's, 'Anaconda' Video

So, I watched the Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda' video. Without sound. And I decided to type out my real time reactions to see what would happen...

Is this Katy Perry's Roar?

Nope. Butt.

And legs. Whoa shaky butt.

Metaphor for jism.

Ugly shoes. Really fucking ugly shoes.

More butt.

That bikini top looks really uncomfortable. My titties would not enjoy that.

Oh, twerking. Who would have imagined?

So much butt.

Those girls are flexible as fuck.

Sir Mixx-A-Lot would love this video. Babies got back.

That's a waste of alcohol.

So, alcohol and butt? That's the entire video?

Aww yeah, blowjob eyes.

She needs to pull up those pajama bottoms. 

What is with the fruit on the record player?

And there's the booty smacking.

Butt so big it's shaking the goddamn camera. 

Fellatio metaphors!

I think I would have laughed if I had been on the set. That much jiggly ass would have cracked me the fuck up.

This would be far more impressive if I didn't know that she bought that ass...

And Drake just put his hands on his face like he's sad that he knows she bought it, too.

The end. Jesus. Maybe it's better with sound? I doubt it.

You're all welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment